Electric vehicles are all the rage these days, and many classic car enthusiasts are looking for ways to combine their love of classic cars with modern advances in electric vehicle technology. Enter EV Classic Ltd., a UK-based company that specializes in converting classic cars into EVs. EV Classic Ltd. is set to launch its services in the US later this year and is already taking pre-orders from customers across the country. From 1950s Mercedes to 1970s Fords, EV Classic Ltd. promises to make your classic car dreams come true—without having to sacrifice performance or style. In this blog post, we’ll look at just what EV Classic Ltd. has to offer and why you should consider getting your classic car converted today.
The UK classic-car EV conversion company is coming to the US
The UK classic-car EV conversion company is coming to the US. The company, called Electric Classic Cars, has been converting classic cars to electric power since 2014. The company makes a kit that allows owners of classic cars to convert their vehicles to electric power. The kit includes an electric motor, batteries, a charger, and all the necessary wiring. The company says that the conversion can be done in as little as two days.
Electric Classic Cars is based in the UK, but the company is now expanding to the US. The company has plans to open a facility in Los Angeles, California. The company says that it chose Los Angeles because of its large population of classic car owners.
The expansion to the US is a big step for Electric Classic Cars. The company says that it is committed to helping classic car owners keep their vehicles on the road for many years to come.
The benefits of converting your car to an EV
Electric vehicles (EVs) are becoming more popular each year as people look for ways to save money and reduce their environmental impact. Converting your car to an EV can be a great way to do both.
There are many benefits to converting your car to an EV, including:
1. Save Money on Fuel Costs
Electricity is much cheaper than gasoline, so you’ll save a lot of money on fuel costs by driving an EV. Over the course of a year, you could save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by making the switch to electric power.
2. Reduce Your Environmental Impact
Electric vehicles produce zero emissions, so they’re much better for the environment than gas-powered cars. If you’re concerned about climate change or air pollution, converting your car to an EV is a great way to reduce your impact.
3. Get Government Incentives
In many countries, there are government incentives available for people who switch to driving electric cars. These incentives can help offset the cost of converting your car and make going electric even more affordable.
4. Enjoy Driving a quieter Car
One of the best things about driving an EV is that they’re very quiet compared to gas-powered cars. You’ll enjoy a quieter ride when you switch to electric power.
5 Increase Your Car’s Resale Value
Electric vehicles are in high demand right now, so converting your car to an EV could increase its resale value significantly
What you need to know before converting your car to an EV
If you’re considering converting your car to an electric vehicle (EV), there are a few things you should know beforehand. Here are some things to consider before making the switch:
1. Cost: Converting your car to an EV can be expensive, depending on the make and model of your vehicle. You’ll need to factor in the cost of the battery, charger, and any other necessary components.
2. Range: One of the biggest concerns with EVs is range anxiety, or the worry that you won’t be able to make it to your destination without running out of charge. Make sure you do your research and choose a conversion kit that will give you the range you need.
3. Maintenance: EVs require less maintenance than traditional gasoline-powered vehicles, but there are still some things you’ll need to keep an eye on, like tire pressure and brake pads.
4. Charging: You’ll need access to a charging station in order to recharge your EV’s batteries. If you don’t have one at home, look into public charging stations in your area before making the switch.