The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has been in the process of updating its State Energy and Environment Guide to Action, with new releases this week.
Originally published in 2015, chapter updates are meant to account for the significant developments that have taken place in energy regulation and policy.
Added this week are chapters on:
– Overview of Electric Utility Policies
– Maximizing Grid Investments
Previous updates from Summer 2022 included:
– Electricity Resource Planning and Procurement
– Electric Utility Regulatory Frameworks and Financial Incentives
– Interconnection and Net Metering
– Customer Rates and Data Access
– Energy Efficiency Programs and Resource Standards
Forthcoming chapter updates will include these subjects, among others:
– Appliance standards
– Clean generation requirements
– Lead by Example policies
More information can be found at: